Monday, April 15, 2019

Faishal Eko Subroto Future Plan

MY FUTURE PLAN

Hello my nam,e is faishal eko subroto now i already studying in Gunadaerma University, when i was kid i always have a dream to be a pilot one day, and then day by day, time by time. i was change my dream to be a influencer and creative preneur, my hobby is photography, and i just try to share my photo object to my instagram, and sharing to my instagram followers,. I have a photography instagram account, the name is artown02.

artown02 make me be a better man, from artown02 and then now many invitation to me, first invitation from PEMPROV DKI to join the first impression about MRT, and after that the Pemprove DKI invite me again to join with another content creator on ICCS Indonesia Content Creator Summit, and Mr.Anies Baswedan as special guest in opening ceremony.

After another invitation i believe the social media can bring me to the bright future, and after this i will try to create my bussiness account and i want to be a creative preneur, that is my plan.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengertian Desain Komunikasi Visual

 Desain Komunikasi Visual Pengertian Desain Komunikasi Visual adalah ilmu yang mengembangkan bentuk bahasa komunikasi visual berupa pengol...